1.1 Personal Data which ZBSB collects includes:-
- any information collected or obtained such as your name, email address, phone number, home address, date-of-birth, etc and such personal information provided to Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W);
- any information collected or obtained such as when you register online via this Website, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
- Personal information collected when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment;
- The content of electronic forms you submit via email requesting us to provide services or information, or to take any actions;
- Information submitted if you participate in our survey or competition whether via online or otherwise; and
- Any messages or comments you submit via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
- Agreement for sale and purchase or sub-sale of our properties or for our services;
- Our and our subsidiaries, associates, and/or members within our group of companies booking forms, registration or any other forms whether in electronic or hardcopy format
- Fulfilling your instructions and providing you with services under any of ZBSB business;
- Processing your application to purchase our products under any of ZBSB’s property development;
- marketing of products and services and sending any advertising and/or promotional material to you via telephone calls, emails or short message services if you have checked the consent box in the Leasing Enquiry Form, Event / Promotion / Advertising Enquiry Form, Rent Enquiry Form, Sub Sale Enquiry Form, ID Package Enquiry Form, Property Registration & Enquiry Form& Career Form on this Website;
- conducting research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing for any Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W); notifying you of special offers, current and future products that we consider might be of interest to you and for similar updates and promotion reasons via our Newsletter;
- Performing statistical and analysis of your behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of this Website;
- Purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of ZBSD’s business or this Website;
- Preparing and executing all necessary documents and agreements with you such as in relation sale and purchase transaction, and to carry out the obligations under the agreement, for our products, services and/ or properties;
- Collection of outstanding payments;
- Vacant possession, property/estate management, customer care and/or defect rectification works; and/or
- Post vacant possession services, such as club house services and security services.
- where required by law, where we consider that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where ZBSB suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in;
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law;
- where you have provided your resume, considering you for any jobs that may arise in Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W), and if applicable your terms and conditions of employment; and carrying out studies to monitor ZBSB’s recruitment initiatives.
2.2 Please note that in the event that sufficient personal data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) then your application or request toZBSB for any of the above purposes under 2.1 may not be accepted or acted upon.
3.1 You further consent that personal data may be disclosed and transferred within the Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) which may include transfer to other parts of the Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) in different jurisdictions. Other than to those individuals and entities listed below, your personal data will not be revealed by Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) to any external body, unless we have your permission, or in some cases, to disclose information to governmental or other regulatory authorities for the prevention or detection of crime, or for the purpose of investigations or for compliance with any other law or an order of court. In that event, we may be precluded from seeking your consent to notify and/or from informing you that notification has been made.
3.2 The personal data provided by you may be disclosed by Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) to:
- Our subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, joint venture and/or business partners and/or member within our group of companies
- ZBSB’s Agents and Contractors acting on our behalf
- Any relevant financial institutions
- Any referee whose details are provided by you, to verify or obtain additional information including education institutions, current/previous employers
- Credit Reference Agencies
- The relevant landowner, Joint Management Body and/or management corporation
- Local authorities, Land Office, Kementerian Perumahandan Kerajaan Tempatan, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri and Bahagian Pinjaman Perumahan Perbendaraan
- Third Party Service Providers (including management of this Website), for Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd’s (633085-W) operational, administration and development requirements
- Auditors, lawyers, professional advisory, debt collectors, bankers, advertising companies, recruitment agencies, researchers, utility and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such personal data for the purposes of (2.1) above for and on behalf of Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W).
3.3 Each of the above parties, other than Regulators and your referees, are similarly bound by a duty of confidentiality to Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) in respect of all information disclosed to them.
3.4 Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) uses and discloses aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through this Website as part of ZBSB’s process of constantly improving this Website and/or ZBSB’s business.
4.1 We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse and to maintain data integrity.
5.1 Your personal data shall be stored either in hard copies in Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd’s (633085-W) offices or stored in servers located in Malaysia and operated by Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) or its service providers.
5.2 Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in (2.1) above or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd’s (633085-W) interests. As a general rule the maximum retention period is 7 years.
5.3 Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) does not offer any online facilities for you to delete your personal data held by Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W).
5.4 Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
6.1 Through your use of telecommunications services to access this Website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data.
6.2 To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
7.2 Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this Website, or any part of the this Website by visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
7.3 Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely as set out in (3.2) above.
8.1 Under the Act, you have the right of access to your personal data held by Zuwen Bina Sdn Bhd (633085-W) on payment of a prescribed fee and to request correction of the personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
ZUWEN BINA SDN BHD
No. 86, 2nd Floor, Lorong Kota Permai 11,
Taman Kota Permai, 14000 Bukit Mertajam,